Wednesday 5 October 2011

Oh My Toot ~~

Hi people ..
Food for thought~~
"please surrender your seat to the needy~"

guys .. what i'm gonna blog about today is what happened to me not too long ago 
(few hours ago)..

i was on my way back from school .. 

Singapore >>> Johor Bahru

what happened ?? == i was mentally raped .. physically molested ...
conversation from (Jurong East >>> Chua Chu Kang) [Singapore Mrt]

*at first the conversation was ok .. talking about his trip and history== later on~~ WOW !!*

Gabriel( boy who's kinda special.. not gay.. a boy with defects or something less?? special.. i think his name was Gabriel or something like that.. it was difficult understanding what he said because he was kinda special) : Hi.. i'm Gabriel.. nice to meet you 
Ck(me): Hi i'm chun kit.. nice to meet you too..
Gabriel: and your friend next to you ??
Ck: Yin Keng, he's talking to you..
Yin Keng(my friend who usually accompanies me back): Oh.. hi i'm Yin Keng.. nice to meet you..(listens to music)
Gabriel: where are you from?
Ck: Johor Bahru..
Gabriel: how do you usually go back??
Ck: by bus of course..
Gabriel: which bus do you take ??
Ck: 170 ??
Gabriel: is it ? you can take 956 and .......(didn't hear what he said .. he was mumbling at that time)
Ck: (wondering==) [few seconds later] Yin Keng.. 956 can ??
Yin Keng: huh ?? can meh ??
Ck: i dun think so ==
*Yin Keng plugs his music back in*
Gabriel: do you change your underwear everyday ??
Ck: *laughs* (what do you expect me to do ?? it was in public == on top of that, it was freaking packed) Yes ?? of course i change my underwear .. (sarcastically asking him back "don't you ??")
Gabriel: yes.. does he??
Ck: oh course he does!! (referring to Yin Keng)
Gabriel: oh okay... do you change your shirt ??
Ck: yes.. of course..
Gabriel: does he ?
Ck: of course..
Gabriel: do you know girls wear panties??
Ck: *speechless* .. (people in front of me giggles == there was a pretty young lady in front of me .. wow ~~ haha .. and a 30+ year old lady .. both staring == oh my..)
Gabriel: you wear long pants ??
Ck: ya~
Gabriel: have you ever had public caning ?
Ck: no.. why should i get caning ??
Gabriel: you took off your pants and underwear ??
Ck: i've never got caning and why should i take it off for them to cane me when i've done nothing wrong ???
*yin keng giggles*
Gabriel: (asking whether i wear underwear or panties == what a question ..)
Ck: underwear of course ==
Gabriel: so have you gotten any public caning ?? they said that you have to take off your pants and underwear..
Ck:oh my==
Gabriel: have you?!?!
Ck: no!! (laughs.. wanting to stand up and give my seat to the young lady.. lucky for me i didn't offer her the seat bcoz what came next was  _l_==_l_ )
Gabriel: can you take off your pants to show me whether have you got and cane marks ??
Ck: NO !!
Gabriel: please~~
(toot !! for the 1st time someone asked me to take my pants and underwear off in public == we was "special" so i had some heart to not whack him ==)
Ck: how about you ask those people in front to take off their pants to show you ??
Gabriel: nono~~ cannot cannot ~~
Ck: (i was like == what the hell .. he was able to ask me but not others .. _l_ him)
Gabriel: please please *sticks his finger and pulls my belt and pants ==*
Ck:NO!! (oh my god .. can't i just slap him??)

*reaching his stop.. thank god !!*

Gabriel: please please!! faster!!
Ck: never never !! 
Gabriel: would you take off your underwear??
Ck: yes .. only at home and when i'm about to bathe or so .. but never in public..
Gabriel: please ~~ faster !!

*Mrt slowing down*

Ck: quick.. your stop~~ the train will be leaving..
Gabriel: faster!
Ck: bye~~
Yin Keng: bye!! 

toot toot toot !! _l_ _l_ _l_ _l_ _l_ !#(*$&(*#@&($*#&@(%*%$#@$% 
F**K !!!

the whole time he was touching and stuff == for those who still thinks that special means gay , he's like a 15 year old with a mind of a 5 year old .. now do u know what i meant by special ?? ==

the whole time i was like .. Fu*k why is this train so slow !! why the hell is he asking me this!??!?! this is public for toot sake == o0o o0o o0o o0o o0o ...

previously i wanted to be half gay or act like one .. but after today .. NO THANK YOU !!!

moral of the story ?? 
OFFER YOUR FUCKING SEAT TO PEOPLE WHO NEED IT !!!

=TheEnd!!Chaoz~~=
*toot o0o==o0o*

No comments:

Post a Comment