Monday 28 March 2011

Having a hard time figuring things out ?? i'm noob with hearts

Hi guys ~ i'm back with another short post ..
yes, as u can see.. the topic says it all..
having another problem.. and ya , it's also stated on top.. 
HEARTS <3<3<3 !!! yay !!! haha

let's start off with some stuff other than hearts .. for those who "tak pernah"(never) viewed my blog before , don't worry .. it aint too late to start now .. haha .. but you've missed my "iPods" .. you'll know what i mean when u read all my post ~~

so how's life ?? mine's~~~~ kinda fine~ haha how about yours ??
life is full of suprises eh ?? haha
i had mine today~
i'm like a freakin noob ==
wanna know why ?? scroll down~

this is what a heart looks like .. a shape of it that is ..
to me.. a heart looks like ~~~~~ 
 THIS !!!
my oh my .. the only heart i'm able to draw is what u can see up here .. == .. to me , that's a heart .. haha .. 

as you can see , this pic up here , is a picture of a game .. kingdom hearts =) i know, it aint related .. just wanna put this pic up for fun~ 
okok .. let me get to the point .. the reason for this short post is bcoz , i discovered something extraordinary !!!
it goes like this..

(facebook status)What's on your mind?
*yes .. that's my status*

kareema: nando's
me: tak payah  cakap nando's also i tau 1 list of what u suke
kareema:♥
me: kareema, my laptop noob .. no hearts .. haha
kareema: ‎=.= just put < then 3
me: ♥ =)
me: eh!! ada !! hahahaha
kareema: This is worse than the iPod case la my dear =.=''

as you can see .. my life is full of undiscovered wonders of life .. every little thing seems new to me !! =) hope u guys enjoyed this short noob post of mine

=END!chaoz~=

No comments:

Post a Comment