Friday 25 February 2011

An introduction to my life ...



hello ~ this is my second time posting .. still new at it =) give me time k ~ haha .. 

~chun kit
~19 (2011)
~love the colour red (not typing in red coz i heard that it's bad writing ppl's name in red)
~enjoy thinking(not about studies)
~enjoys sports a lot !!such as
-tennis
-swimming
-cycling
-basketball
-squash
-badminton
-n bla bla bla... haha

~i like dealing with people
~helping those who are in need
~for example: depressed , lost , guilt , sadness , ??madness??(haha.. given that if you don't kill me ^^) and many more .. need advices or whatsoever , i'm more than willing to help..
~like posting messages with hidden meanings
~love helping others boost their self confidence..
~hoping to have a career which allows me to "really" others (with license)

anything else which u would like to know, please email me or comment =) this introduction is only a general description of my life =)

=END!=

No comments:

Post a Comment