Tuesday 24 January 2012

Alone once again


tho it's kinda nice at first ...
once u leave your family for work and studies , after sometime you would miss them..


they might not be the best family there is to have for others ..
but to me, they're the best that anyone could ever have..


mom and dad.. forgive me for all the wrongs that i've done and quarrels that we had..
tho it's normal to have fights in families..
i regret doing it..
so i hope u guys would live on for many many more years coz i'd like to work hard and make u guys proud..



you might be the most irritating and the most thick skinned guy there is..
but you're still my one and only brother ..
tho u can be an asshole and an idiot at times..
maybe that's what makes u so special..

many have asked me , who inspires me..
my answer to them would be you..
ppl always say that the small would look up to their elders..
but i'm doing the opposite..

i will still look after u... 


cousin sis.. always looking after me like a big sis ..
loves taking pics and loves "wala-wala!!"
will be seeing her less often from now on.. sad :(


cousin bro... always sleeping .. but gets the job done .. my handyman ~
haha dun say that i didn't miss u k ! 
gay gay gay gay gay !!! haha..

*to be continued*

time to sleep .. working tomorrow .. nitez ppl ~

=End!!Chaoz~=


1 comment:

  1. THE HARSH REALITY OF LIFE IS NEVER SAY DIE,
    AS LONG AS YOU KEEP ON TRYING,GUESS WHAT I AM GOING TO HEAVEN WHEN I GO , COZ I HAVE BEEN TO HELL ON EARTH,BYE CHON TAKE CARE,AND ENJOY GROWING UP! - AL

    ReplyDelete