Wednesday 11 May 2011

I Hate You !!!


guys .. i'm not hating any of u ..
i'm freakin pissed !!
this was what happened ~~



this is how the spam looks like!!
once u get into it .. at the bottom of that thing .. they have this thing called 
"get your dislike now!"
and being typical me !! with itchy fingers .. i frenkin pressed it .. not once .. not twice .. but many many times !! bcoz nothing popped out ..

after that .. i start receiving messages from others calling me a spammer..



see what i mean ?? hahaha

and as u can see .. i posted something .. my status ==
enjoy~~ ==




and this is what happened ..
all thanks to this .. i have to vent my anger .. i was like cursing n swearing !!! man !!
to the person who created this noob ass shit ==
I HATE YOU !!!!

ok =) feeling better now ~ thnx.. haha

=End!!Chaoz~=

No comments:

Post a Comment