Saturday 2 April 2011

life's like a shadow ..another person would just walk over it~

another emo topic ?? no ~~~
sry about the other time ..
erm .. i'm not sure what i wanna write tho .. none of u guys are giving me topics.. and u guys should also give me the reason for that particular topic ..

what i'm gonna talk about today is not related to the topic .. although it sounds nice .. maybe some other time~
i'm gonna run through my mind and just type what's in it ..

now, i'm thinking of people ..
what about people ??
they're human .. just like me .. but i'm extra lame .. ter sungguh amat sangat LAME..

L= lick
A= a
M= monkey's
E= eyeball !!

 eww?? haha .. i'll find another way to describe it then..

L= lame
A= ame
M= me
E= e

okok .. lets not get ourselves carried toooooooo far away .. 
so .. what else is on my mind .. i'm thinking about .. 
about~~
about ...
about ==
 nothing's on my mind right now .. too tired i guess ..

let's look at pictures .. fall .. waterfall .. 
 Fall .. *four seasons*
a picture of a bench during the fall ~ haha

 i know i know ... just by looking at all those pics , u guys can tell .. no need for me to tell you what it is ~
yes .. a noob i am~

calling me noob is fine .. at least i don't fix my gun this way .. =p=p=p ..

hello people ~~~ topics please .. 

=END!chaoz~=

No comments:

Post a Comment