Monday 4 April 2011

dreams*part1*

hi guys !!
wondering why it's part one ?? because i don't only have one but many things that i wish for ..
this is one that i wish for most=) wondering what to get me on my birthday ??
u'd have to read and wait till all my parts are done~

many people wish for sports cars , big houses , branded goods and etc etc ..
bad and rotten eyes i may say .. no offence but they're just names..
it's like printing a name on an item and sell it for 4k ?
and it may only be just a shirt , dress , shoe or etc etc ..

haha .. this post izzin about branded goods or whatsoever .. 

so lets begin~

i love the night .. at night .. it makes me feel calm~
what's so great about the night ? it's dark =) obviously ~
hmmm .. only once .. i went out .. away from home .. for 2days .. that was the only 2days i got to see what's outside the 4 walls of my room ..
it felt great .. i stayed up and NEVER went to sleep .. 
this i can say never .. for 1 day .. haha =) 
where ?? batu layar .. near desaru .. with my college frens and lecturers .. =)
it was a college trip .. and that was the 1st time my dad allowed me to go on a trip =)
so happy !!
last year that is~
haha..

i stayed up .. looking up into the skies .. wondering what does it feel like .. being free ..
no stress .. no worries ..
nothing to fear from ..
that was when .. i found out the true beauty of what's other then high rise skyscrapers and anything from our modern world ..

during the night .. under a clear blur sky (it does look blue at night)
it was breath taking .. by the beach .. listening to the waves and the wind .. feeling the fresh cool breeze brushing onto the hair or my hands ~ hahaha ..
my "trichomes" =)

under these skies lie a stupid little boy , who hopes to lie under the sky at night and relax ..
i had this experience ONCE .. but i really hope to have it again ..
i just hope that someone would bring me out and spend a night with me under these skies ..
chatting ?? sharing experiences  ?? or talk about any topic .. anyone =)

this was what it looked like during my college trip .. the sky was really clear .. and there were so many stars.. too many , that i could even fall asleep counting them  =)

so guys .. i know my story's kinda all over the place .. but i hope u guys won't mind ..
remember to send me those topics !! i need them !!

=END!chaoz~=

No comments:

Post a Comment